Saturday, April 11, 2009

One More Sleep!




It's 2230 and all the packing is done. The kids are sleeping in our bed since it's our last night together for a while. (They use any excuse to sleep in our bed like "it's friday night dad") I don't mind since I get my spot, Pearl is the one usually displaced to the couch or one of the kids beds ha ha ha) Halle has kinda been sad through the day, giving me extra hugs and kisses and the occasional, "Do you have to go Dad?" Tristan hasn't said anything but has also been extra affectionate today. It's going to be rough leaving in the morning. I can't imagine what military families go through knowing they are leaving for a year or more and possibly never coming back!
On to happier things. No work for a month!!! Yippieeeeee I'll be eating real Indian food by Monday night. Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I should add a little advice for the new guys. The only thing I remember is my helpful sister-in-law telling me to enjoy "my pour". I laughed, I had no idea what she meant....so, James & Merv....try to enjoy your "pours"! Have fun! pearl

    ReplyDelete