Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Four Amigos





I first started to plan a trip about a year ago, thinking of going with my brother Randy in the fall of 2008. That didn't pan out and we started planning for a spring trip this year. Both our wives gave us the go-ahead and serious plans started in November. I researched online and drew up a tentative itinerary. I tried to get my Turkish friend Erdal, from the Cafe Calypso, to come with us but he couldn't commit. I asked a couple guys at work if they were interested in going Both were interested but Chris had school and didn't want a divorce so he couldn't. James wasn't sure about spousal support but much to his surprise, his wife Stacey was all for it. So now we had 3, another person was needed to even things out. I kept bugging Chris to go but he couldn't. Then in December, mom told me my brother-in-law Merv was interested in going. I talked to him about it and a couple weeks later he committed so now we had a party! Here are the dudes. Can you tell who the brothers are?




2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys - You are doing a fine job of informing and showing all that you have seen. Love it! We are thinking of you and praying for you all.
    Mom and Dad W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy, Mitra and I looked through your pics and fell in love with India all over again. We loved the commentary! How about some pics of the crowded India, Mumbai especially, we knew? I am glad you took your big camera.

    Am ever so happy this trip is turning out to be all what you/we wanted it to be.
    Bahram

    ReplyDelete