Friday, April 10, 2009

Randy's List


Ok, I have to be fair and post Randy's Packing List which is pretty similar to James, I don't think he spent as much time on the planning though. Here it is:

Started the packing list which is making me wonder why I have such a large bag to put it in. Here is what I have so far. Am I missing anything?

Clothes:
• 1 pair long pants (jeans?)
• 2 pairs shorts (maybe 3)
• 5 t-shirts
• 1 long sleeve shirt
• swim suit
• 7 pairs socks (thought I'd have enough for 1 week)
• 7 pairs underwear
• shoes (I'll wear these)
• sandals (may just buy these in India)

Toiletries:
• toothbrush & toothpaste
• deodorant
• soap
• shampoo
• towel
• nail clippers
• beard trimmer (maybe)
• brush
• glasses cleaner
• floss
• powder

Electronics:
• iPod & charger
• camera & charger
• extra battery & memory card
• plug adapter (not sure where to get this yet)
• thumb drives

Health:
• band-aids
• bug spray
• hand sanitizer
• sunscreen
• pain killer
• diarrhea killer

Documents:
Other:
• compass (maybe)
• earplugs
• sun glasses (actually plan to order prescription ones in Bombay)
• reading material
• hat

No comments:

Post a Comment